Monday, March 19, 2007

Hey, Bryan!

Hey!
I think I've got this "getting into my blogspot" down! (Do you hear the Hallelujah chorus in the background??? I do!!!!
Anyway, this is just my second day getting into my blogspot but it took me a fourth as much time as it did yesterday! You must be a good teacher because even I am learning this stuff!
I want to thank you for giving methis special assignment of getting into my blogspot each day. It is really helping me to repeat the process over and over. Soon I'll be able to not even think about the process but just do it! (Sort of like when you learn to drive a stick shift car. You have to think about when to shift, not to run into anything, and to not look at the cute guy on the side of the road---or your car may end up on the side of the road. But after awhile driving is so automatic that one does not have to even think about it!)

Thanks for your help and patience. You are the best teacher I've ever had --- and I've taken tons of graduate school courses. (I'm actually quite smart in other subject areas. It's only the computer that I lack skills in. And because of you, I'm gaining the skills that will unlock the future for me! You are the best!!!!
A million thanks!
Kathi McCorkle

No comments: